Last Updated: March 17, 2013
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect two types of information from you in conjunction with your use of the Services: personal information and anonymized information. Personal information is information that can individually identify you; anonymized information cannot, but it may include information about your location, demographics and use of our Service.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information when you provide us with feedback using our feedback tool within the Services or by emailing Graycode directly or participate on social media accounts involving Graycode or our Services and any other place via the Services where you knowingly disclose personal information.
Personal information we collect from Social Media Sites
When you interact with any Graycode property page or account on a social media platform, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, LinkedIn, YouTube or Pinterest, we may collect the personal information that you make available to us on that page or account including your account ID or "handle." However, we will comply with the privacy policies of the corresponding social media platform and we will only collect and store such personal information that we are permitted to collect by these social media platforms.
We collect anonymized information such as:
- Device information about your computer, mobile device or any other device you use to access the Services. This information may include hardware model, IP address, geolocation information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language, and other transactional information.
- Usage information about your use of the Sites included in our Services. This information includes a history of the pages you view.
- Additional "traffic data" such as time of access, date of access, software crash reports, session identification number, access times, and referring website addresses.
- Your search terms and search results.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our Services, certain information may be collected by our application or third party partners (such as ad networks). This information is used to improve our service and advertising offerings.
Use Information: We collect information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, game play activity, interactions with other players, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that helps us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services. For more information on cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information provided by the Interactive Advertising Bureau at www.allaboutcookies.org.
We may also use certain storage mechanisms to save information and store data in the browser. This allows us to track your progress within our Services and return you to the place you last visited.
Other Information Collected with Permission: Our mobile applications that are distributed through the Google Play store and Amazon Appstore (and their successors) may also request permission to automatically collect other information from your mobile device, including your email address. We may only collect this information with your authorization in accordance with your device operating system’s permission process.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services.
Collection of Your Source IP Address/Location Information
We collect and store your device’s source IP address which may disclose the location of your device at the time you access our Sites.
Use of Information
- We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you communications about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content, suggested connections or features that match user profiles or activities;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
Personal Information from Children
We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age you should not provide personally identifiable information to us without providing us with consent from your parents. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information and we do not have parental consent, we will immediately delete that child’s information from the Services.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Graycode Software, Inc. or others;
- To protect and defend our rights or property, the Services or our users;
- To act under emergency circumstances to protet the personal safety of us, our affiliates, agents, or users of the Services or the public;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; or
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you in any manner that we deem appropriate or necessary.
Analytics and Advertising
Services Provided by Other Companies
Links to Third Party Sites
With your consent, we may send push notifications (or "alerts") to your mobile device to provide game activity information, service updates, promotional communications and other related messages. You can deactivate push notifications by changing your notification settings via your device.